Simple and easy steps for making glittery Christmas cards | Rishna's Beauty Moments

To make the cards I have made, there are a few simple steps to follow. Firstly, you should buy a variety of Glitter paper. This is the mostly needed to carry out making the cards, of course, you need to cut them to a size you want so you would need some scissors. Glue is also needed because this will help stick things in place, but is needed in later steps. Ohhhh and of course you will need any stickers of your choice (preferably Christmas ones if it is for a specific occasion)
This is the first Christmas card i had made, I think it's turned out well considering it was my first attempt at crafting a tailored card. All I did was cut my A5 card in half then fold one half of my cut card so it becomes this size, as i wanted it. All i did then was add a present sticker on. You can get these from craft stores or any stationary stores. The packet had come ready made with the sticky pads at the back of it then i just placed it in the middle of the card. whalllllaaaaaa! 


Here are more additions to what I made, these colours I particular liked because they just stand out and they were easy to make. I carried out the same steps but using different colored glitter card and different present stickers. :D I am really happy with how they look. Hope my friends appreciate the effort and thought!
Same here but I used my coloured cards in a different way as i placed different stickers landscape. Turned out quite well actually. 


Here i used the same technique but once again i used different stickers to make the cards less boring. And I stuck the 'Merry Christmas' stickers on a slant kind of way. 

This is the close up of the purple one i made just taken and enlarged from the above picture.

Enlarged picture of the Blue card. SOOOOOOO happy with how they look. they are really simple to make. You can add any of your chosen Christmas stickers. 

Same with the green card. I most certainly love this colour as it's a very festive colour and the stickers just give it a little detail and make the whole idea christmasssssy!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed following the simple steps of my card making techniques. I hope everyone likes them. Please send your hand made cards for me to have a look at, sure they will turn out great, mine did, yours will defiantly top mine though, i am sure of it! Thanks everyone 

Comments